From: Ewok [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 August 2004 17:00
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: cf-based discussion board

I wouldnt mind a few opinions on my board if anyone feels like being
critical today :)

http://4em2003.ned.bounceme.net

It started out as a site-specific board but friends begged me to turn it
into a portable app so I've been working on that whenever I can.
Accounts must use a valid email address to sign up since a verification
link is emailed to you to confim your account registration.

I have also created an account for tests

Login : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pword: tester

The posts are rather choppy since I went through deleteing a lot of them
but I left enough so the paging links could be used.

(still working on private messaging system and a search tool)