I am having a problem I haven't seen before and was wondering if anyone here
knew what caused it and how to fix it.

I have just built a new server, installed Win2003 server (standard), MySQL
and ColdFusion.  Everything seems to work fine except that after about 2
minutes of uptime CF falls over with the following message...

"Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your
request.
Could not connect to JRun Server."

There is nothing in the server.log file and the system event log shows the
following.

"Faulting application jrun.exe, version 4.0.0.63824, faulting module
jvm.dll, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x001573f7."

Followed by a "CF Restarting" and a "CF Restarted" pair of messages, then
the same jrun error, then a "CF couldn't restart" error.

I have tried reinstalling CF but with no improvement of the situation.

Anyone any ideas?

--
James Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]