Hello !

I am having some problems with I think are coming from a site using the Application scope to store variables and objects...

I was wondering if there is a way to list everything that is stored into the Application scope, so that I can run some CFDUMP on these and analyze what is going on....

Also, is there another way -besides restarting CFMX- to clear the application scope ? I understand the consequences of clearing this scope while the server and various sites are running, but I'd like to know if this is possible using CF code or script...

Thanks a lot everyone !