> I am having some problems with I think are coming from a site
> using the Application scope to store variables and objects...
>
> I was wondering if there is a way to list everything that is
> stored into the Application scope, so that I can run some
> CFDUMP on these and analyze what is going on....

You can simply use CFDUMP to see what's in the Application scope:

<cfdump var="#Application#">

There may be a way to see all of the Application scopes on a server, as
there is with Sessions, using some of the Java underpinnings of CFMX 6.1,
but I don't know myself. You might start looking here:

http://www.rewindlife.com/archives/000069.cfm

> Also, is there another way -besides restarting CFMX- to clear
> the application scope ? I understand the consequences of
> clearing this scope while the server and various sites are
> running, but I'd like to know if this is possible using CF
> code or script...

You can simply clear everything within the Application scope using the
StructClear function.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: 202-797-5496