At 01:31 PM 8/17/2004, you wrote:

CF Isn't perfect, but BlueDragon is.

Instead of investing in gateways and silly things like flash-based forms, New Atlanta included the <CFDRYCLEAN> tag.

This is the first Web application server with a truly "mass appeal" feature: pickup your dry cleaning. You still have to drop it off, but one call to the <CFDRYCLEAN> tag, and there will be knock at your door...BAM.....cleaned, pressed and delivered!

Look for other new "mass appeal" features to be released in "Feature Packs". Some of these will include:

<CFOILCHANGE>
<CFCARWASH>
<CFBRUSHTEETH>

and the most anticipated feature to date:

<CFEZDIVORCE>

Stay tuned...

--
Alex