> On Wednesday 18 Aug 2004 14:34 pm, S. Isaac Dealey wrote:
>> CF-Admin... If I could get DSN-less connections with
>> CFMX, I'd be all
>> over it.

> Umm, you can, with the service factory java objects...

And use that for cfquery how? ... I know that I can connect to
datasources without using a DSN by hacking the Java, and I know that I
can create new DSN's on the fly using the serviceFactory -- neither of
those are what I want. I want to be able to connect to a database on
the fly to use <cfquery> against it without needing a dsn. Hell, the
2nd url in my sig is an article about accessing datasources through
the serviceFactory.

s. isaac dealey     954.927.5117
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with