And iTunes.
  I'm not sure exactly how it works...
  But... buy a song in the morning.  Log out.  Buy another in the evening.
  When you get the 'invoice' (usually the next day) both songs are on the
same invoice.  And it shows up as one credit card transaction.

  Obviously, this probably adds a lot of profit to the iTunes bottom line
'cause they are probably saving ~.25-.35 in credit card processing fees.

--
Jeffry Houser, Web Developer, Writer, Songwriter, Recording Engineer
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>