Low returns is not the bother of the CC processing place, however aside
from that, I tend to agree with you.
  I'm sure Apple has the clout to get a special arrangement.
  I haven't delved too much into CC processing, or CC batch processing.
  Is it possible that when someone buys the from the iTunes store, Apple
'secures' the money using the CC processor?  And then at some point later
they actually grab the money?  Possibly...

   Back to my day...

--
Jeffry Houser, Web Developer, Writer, Songwriter, Recording Engineer
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>