You have to recompile the connector to eliminate that error.  The connector
source is included in the ColdFusion installation.

>From a (slightly old) CFMX Connector FAQ:
Where is the Apache connector source located and how can I compile my own
Apache EAPI connector?
For ColdFusion MX, the code and compile instructions are included in
cf_root/runtime/lib/wsconfig.jar in the /connectors/src/ApacheModule.zip
file. See ApacheBuildInstructions.txt in the ApacheModule.zip.

See also:
http://www.talkingtree.com/blog/index.cfm?data=""> 6B7406437B04BBF
<http://www.talkingtree.com/blog/index.cfm?data=""> 76B7406437B04BBF>
http://www.cfdev.com/apache/apache2cfmx.cfm
<http://www.cfdev.com/apache/apache2cfmx.cfm>

-Steve

  _____

From: Richard Wigfall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 8:39 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF MX Connector

I am running CF MX 6.1 on a RedHat AS2.1 server and Apache 1.3.27. When
ColdFusion starts, the following warning message appears:
[warn] Loaded DSO /opt/coldfusionmx/runtime/lib/wsconfig/l/mod_jrun.so uses
plain Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile
it with -DEAPI)
Can anyone tell me how to fix this, and where I can find the fix?
Thank you for your time.
  _____