Hello Steve,
Thank you for your help, however, I received a syntax error in the httpd.conf file when restarting Apache with the recompiled connector: (Cannot load ...mod_jrun.so into server... Undefined symbol: removePathParms)

Any ideas where I went wrong, the new recompiled mod_jrun.so was about 20kb smaller than the original file.

Thank you for your time.

Richard