Howie, thanks for all your help so far, your new DLL did the trick. One more issue though (sorry about this), it doesnt seem to be attaching documents. When i run the following code it creates the file but its minial size (about 4.00kb)

<cfx_imsmail
createmailfileonly="yes"
spooldir="D:\WWW\wwwroot\scribble\newmail\"
attachment="D:\WWW\wwwroot\scribble\test.zip"
header_to="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
header_from="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
header_subject="Test email"
body="test">

I've read the pdf guide and cant see anything im missing? Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers again,

Andy