Hey Brook,

I'm right next door to you in Victoria ;-)

Sales tax in the US is a PITA....it all depends how far you want to go, but there are up to 5 levels that I am aware of:

-Federal
-State
-District
-County
-City

Sure makes for a fun time trying to charge the appropriate tax.

That said, in Canada I beleieve the appropriate tax can be determined by where the servers are located.

HTH

Cheers

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development