On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:07:33 -0400, Dan O'Keefe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Any tool recomendations for modeling a MX app's CFC's? Not the
> Rational Rose level, something within reach. I see Tigris has ArgoUML

Posiedon for UML Community Edition[1] - supports UML 1.4 diagrams and
allows for java code generation (at least it did in prior version, not
totally sure about the current one.)

Borland Together Community Edition[2] - supports UML 1.4 and 2.0
diagrams and also allows for data modeling. No code generation though

Neither program will allow you to generate cfc code, but both will
allow you to do the modeling. Both programs have limited support for
outputing the diagrams, but both will allow for all diagrams to saved
as images (gif, svg, jpeg, etc).

[1] http://www.gentleware.com/products/descriptions/ce.php4
[2] http://www.borland.com/together/designerce/index.html

--
chris johnston

www.fuzzylizard.com

"For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals and
something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination, we
learned to talk."
Pink Floyd