Yeah, me too!

I googled & the only thing close I found was a dead link for:

http://www.addsys.com/

If this app is priced like I think it is, they could pay someone (Ray)
to completely recode the app in CF, buy the box and CF for less than
ADD annual maintenance costs.

And the client would own the code and not be held ransom by some
company that's gonna' proprietary & price itself right outta' business

Maybe this could be the first annual "CF is better application hacking"
contest.

Dick