From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 4:36 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: (Admin) GMail

First, let me say that I'll be moving any GMail related thread over to
CF-Community unless it has to do with using CF and GMail together.
Second, I'd like to point anyone who wants a GMail account to:
http://www.houseoffusion.com/signin/gmail.cfm
All you have to do is send your request there and I'll forward your email
address to people who have GMail accounts to give out.
Third, if you have accounts to give out, please contact me and I'll give you
list of people who are interested in getting one. List posters, CFun
attendees
and those who have donated to HoF will be on the top, but in the end,
everyone
who asks will get.
Thank you.
--
Michael Dinowitz
House of Fusion

   _____

[HYPERLINK "http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=t:4"Todays Threads]
[HYPERLINK "http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:176354"This
Message] [HYPERLINK
"http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4"Subscription] [HYPERLINK
[HYPERLINK
"https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?amount=&item_name=House+of+Fusion&bus
iness=donations%40houseoffusion.com&undefined_quantity=&cmd=_xclick"Donation
s and Support]

   _____

HYPERLINK "http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=40" \n

---