> Oups, I respond too fast.. I just tested it with the
> pop-up blocker on and
> it blocks the target="_blank" which is no good..

> Matt, how do I redirect in the cfheader? I use the
> cfheader before the
> cfcontent..

> Thanks

> Pat

Sounds to me like a bad popup blocker... iirc the blockers in the
Mozilla browsers by default allow it on a link if you're clicking the
link and the popup isn't in an external function. The idea being that
when you click the link you are explicitly declaring an interest in
the popup content.

Though you might want to try just removing the target attribute from
the link all-together -- iirc IE doesn't require it - I'm not sure
about other browsers offhand, but I'd suspect similar behavior from
them.

s. isaac dealey     954.927.5117
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with