Hi!

I'm trying to consume a webservice which has a method with a base64 argument, but
it's giving an error:
Could not perform web service invocation "test1" because
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: argument type mismatch

This is the web service:
<cfcomponent>
<cffunction name="test1" returntype="string" access="remote" output="false">
  <cfargument name="ATemp" required="true" type="binary">
  <cfreturn "a">
</cffunction>
</cfcomponent>

And this is the test file:
<cfset WebService = CreateObject("webservice",
"http://internal_networkl/ws_base64.cfc?wsdl")>
<cfset WebService.test1( ToBase64('a') )>

Am I missing something really obvious here ?

--
<mack />