You would think they would be the same. Try these in ASP and CFMX and tell me if you get the same thing.

140
91
2
245
151
183
41
75
106
55
64
96

I'm running an RC4 function in CF and in ASP and they return the same numbers to change to CHR but when you do that they become different values and breaks the encryption across different languages.

Bob