> I'm having a great deal of difficulty with a CF5 driven
> intranet which has worked just fine on PC's and Mac OS9 for
> two years now.  They have introduced some OS X boxes using
> roaming profiles from an OS X server.
> It seems that cookie storage (MSIE and Safari) is kept in the
> profile (rather than the box itself) which in principle is a
> good thing - but
> -sometimes- it seems to be delivering up the wrong cookies
> (ie CFID & CFTOKEN), specifically the pair belonging to the
> previous person to log in to the Server.  It seems to all
> work fine if roaming profiles are disabled, but we are
> talking about several dozen boxes here and my client would
> rather not do this for other administrative reasons.

> As far as I can see, this is not a CF problem, rather, an OSX
> server / roaming profile problem.  As a non-mac person
> myself, does anyone have any suggestions and/or know of any
> good forums where I might find an answer or a fix?

I don't know anything about OS X roaming profiles, but from a CF perspective
you should be able to fix the problem by using URL tokens instead of
cookies, if you can't resolve the problem from the other end.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: 202-797-5496
fax: 202-797-5444