> I like this idea... but I'm not sure how to implement it.
> When I run the wsconfig, it only shows the cluster under
> "JRun Server", not the individual JRun instance.... so now
> I'm back to the same problem as I had using CF Admin through
> the primary virtual host...

You can either configure each instance to connect to a specific virtual
server before creating the cluster, or you can enable the built-in web
server solely to run the CF Admin for each CFMX instance. I generally prefer
the latter.

> Can I leave the built-in JRun web server running if I lock it
> down so it's only accessable at localhost?

Yes, you can, although this will cause some occasional odd problems by
default, as the IIS web server root will be in one place while the CFMX web
server root will be somewhere else. You might want to edit the CFMX web
server root so that it points to the right place, while ensuring that the
CFIDE directory is only available through the CFMX web server.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: 202-797-5496
fax: 202-797-5444