  From: Micha Schopman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 9:02 AM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: RE: Access alternatives (WAS: Security gurus out there?)

  Or the following list, the missing referential integrity still remains
  as a MySQL nogo. MySQL is perfect for your average website, but
  definitely not for company critical data.
  Weird behaviour
  1. You can define a varchar/char field 'auto_increment'.
  2. SELECT 'A' = 'a' gets you true.
  3. Int(10) is the same as int(1) eventhough the manual says differently.