>>There were a lot of bugs in the beta version when I used it, and the
responsiveness about fixing things was poor.

There are many reasons for all those tools being buggy, I know for having developed my own
which I'm yet not quite satisfied with:
- on the microsoft side, the functions invoqued have a nasty habit of trying to guess what you want
  and adds or deletes many features and HTML code automatically from your work, somehow the same
  way they create HTML code from a word document.
- on the Mozilla side, the documentation is so ridiculously poor, it is even insulting.
  - they pretend they stick to the W3C standard, but they interpret "complying to a standard"
    as "do not do anything whitch is not in the standard". This is dumb, A standard must be seen as
    a MINIMUM, not a maximum.
  - the W3C standard itself is dumb.