Hi,

I'm not a DHTML guy by any means. Could someone point me in the right direction to figuring out how to use DHTML to take a record from within a record set, drag it to a higher or lower position, and have it change its position within the record set?

Basically what I have is like a to do list. But lets say I want to take item #5 and drop it between item #2 and #3 so it becomes the new #3 and the old #3 becomes #4 and so on.....

I've got the logic basically but not the code. Any good tutorials or examples of something similar?

TIA,
Guy