I have a cf page which I schedule to execute one time at 8:00pm. It does its
work and then uses <CFSCHEDULE> to re-schedule itself for 10 minutes in the
future. This works great until it gets to midnight. If the new time is past
00:00, the job never runs. When I check in the morning through the
administration page, the job is there and everything looks ok. It just never
executes. Any ideas?

<CFSET TheStartDate = DateAdd("n", "10", #Now()#)>

<CFSCHEDULE ACTION="Update"
   TASK="ProjectOne"
   OPERATION="HTTPRequest"
   STARTDATE="#DateFormat(TheStartDate, "m/d/yyyy")#"
   STARTTIME="#TimeFormat(TheStartDate, "HH:MM")#"
   URL="http://someurl/some.cfm"
   INTERVAL="Once"
   REQUESTTIMEOUT="6000">

Thanks.