Guy,

One tip on debugging _javascript_: I am sure there is some smart way to do it.
I don't know this smart way.  I find the errors when they come up in IE.
Since the line numbers in the _javascript_ error that comes up (you can get it
by double-clicking the little yellow icon in the lower, left-hand corner
when you get an error) don't match those in your original code, it gets
confusing.  So, view the source, copy the entire document, paste it into a
blank CFStudio page, and use the line number counts to find your problem
line there.  This has saved me a lot of time.

Of course, if someone knows the smart way to do debug _javascript_, I too
would love to know of it.

:)

Matthieu