Doug,

thanks for the heads up... man am I screwed LOL

this says it all...

http://www.petefreitag.com/item/127.cfm

I followed your previous postings as well and it seems that Lindex
could be the key..

has anyone tried it on non RH linux distros?

worth the $$$?

>>> Doug James <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 9/8/2004 10:48:36 AM >>>
We use the database to perform our indexing (we are on RedHat) but I
had
a thought that may or may not affect indexing on linux. The Verity
spider, currently, does not get installed on a linux box so if the
cfindex tag is calling the spider then the index would never get
populated. I am not sure how to test the theory but it might be worth
investigating.

Doug