Just thought I'd let you all know we put out a new  release of cfeclipse
today.

We fixed a bunch of bugs and added quite a few features.

Full details are available at the tigris website
(http://cfeclipse.tigris.org) and on the cfeclipse blog/wiki
(http://www.spike.org.uk/cfeclipse)

Any questions, problems, suggestions should be directed to the cfeclipse
users list on the tigris website.

Regards

Spike

Stephen Milligan
Code poet for hire and cfeclipse developer (http://cfeclipse.tigris.org
<http://cfeclipse.tigris.org/> )
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Y!: CF_Spike
ICQ: 15831735
http://www.spike.org.uk
"An engineer is someone with vision, a crafstman is someone with vision and
creativity, an artist is someone with vision, creativity and passion. Which
one are you?"