Yes, the download link is broken. Looks like Ollie forgot to upload the
build. Best bet is to install it through eclipse's auto-update feature.
It actually makes it very easy to set up and keep it updated.

That's under help > software updates > find and install, then make a new
update site with cfeclipse.tigris.org and follow along.

-nathan strutz