I installed it, used it for 2 days to get a feeling, but I am back at my
old editor. The color coding in CF eclipse is to bright and too basic,
most is colored blue, and I am too lazy to find out how to change color
codings )

As far as I could see, it was fast, stable, but I missed some features
within DWMX 2004, like selecting a rootdir from the websites dropdown
FarCry CMS. But they could be probably in Eclipse.. I just were too lazy
to find out, or had other things to do :-)
Micha Schopman
Software Engineer
Modern Media, Databankweg 12 M, 3821 AL  Amersfoort
Tel 033-4535377, Fax 033-4535388
KvK Amersfoort 39081679, Rabo 39.48.05.380