Even though its not a CF blogging system but .Text is reallu nice with
a whole set of features

http://www.gotdotnet.com/workspaces/workspace.aspx?id=e99fccb3-1a8c-42b5-90ee-348f6b77c407

----- Original Message -----
From: Mark W. Breneman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:12:22 -0500
Subject: RE: ColdFusion Blog
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have been looking for the exact same thing now for a few weeks.

I am Kinda hoping to find something with RSS 1.0 or better support.

Check out http://www.daydreaminc.com/demoblog/index.cfm it is simple basic
Blog that would be a really good starting point to build something
personalized out of. Other wise fuse Blog looks good.

Mark W. Breneman
-Cold Fusion Developer
-Network Administrator
  Vivid Media