>I have been looking for the exact same thing now for a few weeks.
>
>I am Kinda hoping to find something with RSS 1.0 or better support.
>
>Check out http://www.daydreaminc.com/demoblog/index.cfm it is simple basic
>Blog that would be a really good starting point to build something
>personalized out of. Other wise fuse Blog looks good.

FYI, BlogFusion (www.countersinkdg.com) has support for three types of feeds:

- RSS 2.0 (short version)
- RSS 2.0 (feed includes comments as well)
- Atom

I've also written the code in such a way that you can easily modify existing feeds or quickly add new feeds.

Jake
BlogFusion - www.countersinkdg.com