Don't get mad guys,

I use to goto that site, it had some certification preperation that time for cfmx, I just checked that today and found that.
I was thinking that might be someone knows about it that what happened, it has been hacked or what. my intension was not going there to see the adult content.

Hope that I cleared my point of view.