Here's a two table query (SQL Server) that's giving me a problem...

Table 1: Articles (Couple hundred of these)
id
article_title
article_date
indus_id (each article is associated with an industry)

Table 2: Industry (and there's maybe 60 industries in the table)
industry_id
indus_name

Now, I've got no problem finding the associated articles and industries
on an individual basis, but the client wants a single index page of
articles grouped by industry, sorted alpha and then by article date like:

AUTOMOTIVE
     article #1 - May, 1994
     article #2 - April, 1994
     article #3 - March, 1994
HOUSING AND DEVELOPMENT
     article #1 - Jan, 1994
     article #2 - Dec, 1993
MEDICINE
     article #1 - June, 1993
     article #2 - May, 1992

I keep coming up with convoluted ways of maybe doing this, but none seem
to work properly.

Pointers please?

--
Les Mizzell