Okay, maybe with some more context, you can help me out with this then.  I
have the following JSP code that I am attempting to convert to CF.

<% page language="java" import="com.plumtree.remote.portlet.*" %>
<%
    IPortletContext context =
PortletContextFactory.createPortletContext(request, response);
    IPortletUser portletUser = context.getUser();

    if ( CommunityAccessLevel.Edit ==
portletUser.getCurrentCommunityAccessLevel() ) {

I have the CF code that handles the first two object declarations (via
cfobject).  Where I am running into problems is in the IF statement with the
'CommunityAccessLevel.Edit'.  There is nothing in the page before this that
declares a CommunityAccessLevel object.  In reading the documentation for
this API, CommunityAccessLevel is a class in the plumtree.remote.portlet
namespace that has a static field called Edit.

So, how would I translate this into CF?

Thanks for your help.
-- Jeff

  _____