From: Claude Schneegans [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 6:09 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: any good weather Web service?

Can some one recommand a good Weather Web service?
the one I'm using in the CFX_mapDatat demo
(
http://www.contentbox.com/claude/customtags/mapdata/USWeatherMaps.cfm?m=
5 )
has never listed winds higher than 30 MPH during the passage of Ivan.
I don't know where they are taking their measures, in some sort of
anti-nuclear shelter or so,
but it is sure does not look too acurate ;-/

The Web service I'm using right know is
www.webservicex.net/globalweather.asmx