>>Would this not be country specific? I can not find the beginning of
this thread, but for Canada, to obtain that information, I would go
visit the Environment Canada website and see if they have the required
web services. They are the ones responsible for those kinds of
readings.

I have one for France and one for US. I'm not actually interested in weather,
I just want to show an example of use for my tag CFX_mapData
( http://www.contentbox.com/claude/customtags/mapData/viewmapData.cfm?p=hf )

>>For actually readings, you could always try looking out the window and
recording what you see? :-)

Ah ah ah ! ;-)