Damien McKenna wrote:

>My thought on this is that, if they are a Microsoft shop why are they
>not using the Microsoft web technologies?  If they are not using
>Microsoft web technologies they why are they limiting themselves
>elsewhere?  Seems like a contradiction.

Just to clarify, I'm really happy that New Atlanta is gaining market
share with their product, I think they have great potential. I just wish
that companies didn't boast being in bed with Microsoft while not using
key Microsoft technologies, it is deceitful.
--
*Damien McKenna* - Web Developer - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>