Sizes:

SizeID,

Caption

<more, not needed here>

SizeAdjID:

SizeAdjID,

Caption

<more, not needed here>

Now, I need to display the records in the SizeLine table just with the size
caption, and Size Adjustment captions in there.  Here's what I have so far:

<cfquery datasource="#REQUEST.mainDSN#" name="sizeList">

SELECT s.caption AS size, l.quantity, l.notes, a.caption as armAdj,
b.caption as bodyAdj

FROM sizeline l

JOIN sizes s ON l.sizeID = s. sizeID

JOIN sizeAdj a ON l.armAdjID = a.sizeAdjID

JOIN sizeAdj b ON l.bodyAdjID = b.sizeAdjID

</cfquery>

Can anybody lend a hand and help me out on this one?  All it does is return
1 row no matter how many rows are in the sizeLine table..

Blaine Korte

Web Developer

St Solo Computer Graphics Inc.

+email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]