> Can anybody lend a hand and help me out on this one?  All it does is
return
> 1 row no matter how many rows are in the sizeLine table..

Blaine,

I'm not exactly sure why this is happening, but here are some ideas of what
to check:

1) Forgive me for suggesting the obvious, but since it's not specified in
your post, I want to be sure I'm not missing something: how do you know it
is returning only one row?  Could it be an error in your output routine?  If
you put this code:

record count = <CFOUTPUT>#sizeList.RecordCount#</CFOUTPUT><CFABORT>

...immediately after the query and run the page, do you get a value of 1?
If not, your problem is likely in the output routine somewhere.  If that is
what you find, check to make sure that you are properly looping over the
rows to show all values.

2) I use Oracle and am not completely familiar with the SQL notation you
used, but I think that the joins force there to be one matching row on both
sides.  If SizeID only has one row, the most you can possibly get out of the
query is one row.  If you are testing and don't have real data in there,
something like this could be responsible.

If none of that works, could you post a little more information about your
output routines and some sample data?

HTH,
Matthieu