No it doesn't, because there's no guarentee that the second logon
request will come from the same computer/browser, and therefore use
the same sticky.  If I log in from work and my wife tries to log in
from home under my account, chances are 1 in N that we'll hit the same
server, where N is the size of the cluster.  Not very good odds.

cheers,
barneyb

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:15:28 -0400, Micha Schopman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >The app structure won't work across a cluster.
>
> With sticky sessions it does :)
>
> --
Barney Boisvert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
360.319.6145
http://www.barneyb.com

I currently have 4 GMail invites for the taking