From: Tim Do [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 3:32 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: How to prevent multiple logins

How would I go about preventing multiple logins w/ the same username and
password?  I'm currently using client variables for this.  I tried checking
the data field in CDATA but not having any luck.  If a user does not log out
and just closes the window or the session is timed out, there is still a
record in CFDATA w/ the user's username.  How do other sites prevent this??

Thanks

   _____

[HYPERLINK "http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=t:4"Todays Threads]
[HYPERLINK "http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:181520"This
Message] [HYPERLINK
"http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4"Subscription] [HYPERLINK
[HYPERLINK
"https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?amount=&item_name=House+of+Fusion&bus
iness=donations%40houseoffusion.com&undefined_quantity=&cmd=_xclick"Donation
s and Support]

   _____

HYPERLINK "http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=38" \n

---