Hi all,

A server of ours had been having trouble where it would hang
frequently (sometimes twice a day, sometimes not for days) with the
unexpected signal 11 error as described here:
http://www.talkingtree.com/blog/index.cfm?data="">
After a lot of research the general consensus seemed to be that switch
JVMs might aleviate the problem and IBM's jvm was among those
recommended.  I installed the IBMJava2-SDK-1.4.2-0.0.i386.rpm as
recommended and changed the jvm.config file to point to
/opt/IBMJava2-142/jre/.

When I tried to restart the server however I got the following:
Error: no `server' JVM at `/opt/IBMJava2-142/jre/bin/server/libjvm.so'.

I've switched everything back to using the HotSpot JVM that comes with
CFMX but I need to do something about this asap since these crashes
will keep happening.  I'm assuming there's something in the
configuration that I am doing wrong but after trying a few different
things it's still honestly beyond me.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

-martin