Actually, no. This is a special case where Macromedia has asked certain high traffic sites to use Blackstone in order to make sure the core CF is 100% here now. I do some very special things with my CF code which allows me to find certain issues that may not come out during beta testing. All of my results are given over to MM to make sure that when Blackstone is released, it will be ready to work from day 1.
If you want, I'll ask for an official writeup from MM to keep this on the up and up. :)