You could set an extra URL variable on your popup URL that indicates
not to include the header (or, more likely, include a 'plain' header).
However, using Application.cfm and OnRequestEnd.cfm for anything
except application logic is generally a bad idea.

A much better route is to either just put the CFINCLUDEs in every
template (it's not much more work), or perhaps use something like
Fusebox, which will provide various tools to help with the task of
applying layouts consistently across your pages, but also give you the
flexibility to change or remove layouts as needed for specific pages.

cheers,
barneyb

--
Barney Boisvert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I currently have 2 GMail invites for the taking