Did that, compiled the jar file now I'm able to create
the objects . . . now I have other problems.

Is there a list where I can discuss create and update
issues? for sforce

I keep getting this error:
----------------------------
Web service operation "create" with parameters
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
could not be found.

The error occurred in sfproducts.cfc: line 44

42 : <cfelse>
43 : <cfset sObjects[1] = updateProduct>
44 : <cfset update_result =
this.sfdc.create(sObjects)>
45 : </cfif>
46 : <cfreturn update_result>