Hi,

Has anyone ever had to do this before.  I have CFMX page that contains a
series of drop down and one large textbox that my users can enter a
description of what is contained in their request.  The problem that I ma
having is that the form is used worldwide in my company and some users will
enter the description in their native language, ie French, German and so on.
The problem is that the form and the actual request are taken actioned by
staff in New York City and they do not understand the language.  My Audit
department has asked that it limit the textarea to English language only.

Is there a way to really do this.

Thanks
Mario
<http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=36>