This error has just popped up on a clients machine. They rebooted, and now when logging into their app, they get the following error:

name can't be empty

The error points to a query inside of a CFC. Though I noticed that if I put a <cfabort> right AFTER the arguments are defined but before the query, the error still occurs. If I put a <cfabort> right before the function is called, no problem. What does this error mean? I assume the problem occurs somewhere between when I call my function, and when the function starts executing.

They have tried restarting the CF server and no luck. Anyone seen this before?

Cedric