  From: Cedric Villat
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 9:16 AM
  Subject: Name can't be empty error?

  This error has just popped up on a clients machine. They rebooted, and now when logging into their app, they get the following error:

  name can't be empty

  The error points to a query inside of a CFC. Though I noticed that if I put a <cfabort> right AFTER the arguments are defined but before the query, the error still occurs. If I put a <cfabort> right before the function is called, no problem. What does this error mean? I assume the problem occurs somewhere between when I call my function, and when the function starts executing.

  They have tried restarting the CF server and no luck. Anyone seen this before?

  Cedric