I'm trying to parse through some information in a text document where
there is information like this:

Text text text text text text text
FirstName: Bob Age: 30 text text text
text text text text text LastName: Brown text text
text text text

but this information is also within a bunch of other text.  I was
attempting to do a find() for the "field" I was looking for and then do
other finds for the spaces and such, but it was getting pretty
confusing.  I was thinking about writing a RegEx where I could plug in
the field name and it would find the field name followed by a colon and
a space and grab the next value until the next space is encountered.  I
know that the field names will always be followed by a colon and a space
and that the value for that field will never have a space in it and the
end of the value will be a space.  Does this make sense?  If so, could
anyone get me started on the right track?  I want to use reReplace to
get rid of everything except the value that I'm trying to get.  Am I way
off?  Is there an easier way?

John Burns