That's a little harsh ...

>> Macromedia is being very blunt about the fact that
>> they have no plans to tell anyone about pricing
>> at this time...

FWIW, there are rules that govern what can be announced and said when, this
is not something we control unfortunately. This is not a matter of trying to
hide anything, and far more a matter of regulations.

>> That being said you can safetly assume you are not
>> getting anything free....

I'd not assume anything at this point. The only thing that is for sure is
that subscription customers will get Blackstone as part of their
subscription. There have indeed been "amnesty" programs before where
customers who bought within a set time frame were given the upgrade, and
that may be an option this time too, and maybe not. As soon as we can we'll
disclose all.

--- Ben